I was searching through my list of blogs that I read and found a fun post! Nate Philbrick at youwritefiction.wordpress.com posted his questions and answers and then provided a list of questions for others. I’m doing the same. Please click that link above and go check out his awesome blog! This is Nate’s Q & A post > https://youwritefiction.wordpress.com/2016/09/28/qa-tag/
As with everything, there are rules:
- Tag the Blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Let them now they’ve been tagged.
To make this even more fun I’m going to break the rules! I’m not tagging 10 bloggers. If you’re a blogger and you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged. You’re welcome! *BOWS*
Ok, now the questions I have to answer!
1. What is your favorite fiction genre to read?
My favorite fiction genre to read would be thriller. Think Ted Dekker Three, Adam, Bride Collector.
2. Free weekend: would you rather stay at home and relax (alone or with a select few) or go out and make big plans?
This one is easy! I hate going out among people. I pick stay at home with a select few, but instead of relaxing we’ll play some skip-bo! I know, I know, I’m super wild!
3. Favorite season? (Of the year, you Netflix addict).
Hard choice here, I enjoy fall and winter. So, I’ll live on the wild side and break the rules again! I pick two! Fall because of the beautiful colors, smell of burning leaves and cooler temps. Winter, because of the cold, snow, and dormant trees. They’re not dead, just dormant!
4. Best thing to do on a rainy day?
Open the windows. Watch. Listen. I love rain! Rainy days are awesome. The sun is a little depressing to me, so the rainy days are refreshing. They make me feel comfy. I can’t explain the joy they bring me. I’m a pluvophile!
5. Hardcover books or paperback books? (Don’t even try “but kindle…?” My post, my rules).
Paperback! I can’t bend hardback books and holding them is cumbersome. Paperbacks are cozy.
6. Favorite speculative (fantasy, sci-fic, etc.) film?
I’m really not into movies. I’d much rather read or write.
7. You’re stranded in a forest (no way out). What’s your best shot at getting food?
My best shot at getting food is start searching for berries, because my hunting skills are pretty non-existent.
8. Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or have camouflaging abilities?
Camo ability for sure. I don’t like being underwater! Underwater is terrifying! Maybe if you can breathe it wouldn’t be as bad, but I still don’t want to chance it. This doesn’t say anything about being about to see underwater and I’m not opening my eyes under there. Not to mention flesh eating bacterias and brain eating amoebas!
9. Name an animal that you’re terrified of, for whatever reason.
I can’t think of an animal I’m terrified of. I don’t like animals. Well, I like two. Giraffes and Penguins.
10. Hugs: the solution to most of life’s problems, or a space-invading nuisance?
I’m totally ok with hugging my family…but other people? that’s kind of weird. So space-invading nuisance I guess?
Okay, now here are YOUR questions…Remember to tag me if you do it!
- Where do missing socks go?
- Favorite author?
- If you had to choose between pizza and tacos, which would you choose?
- What would a world without chocolate be like?
- Favorite kind of coffee?
- Favorite book?
- White meat or dark? Why?
- Do you like to cook? Favorite dish to cook?
- If you were stranded on a desert island, what 5 things would you like to have?
- Can you lick your elbow? (Did you try?)